Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Study of My Bike

I'm interrupting the recent patterns of "introduction" posts to bring you the latest news.

JJ likes bikes. JJ wants Ashley to ride a bike too. So he decided it would be fun to purchase me one. It's little, and it's great for a beginner who is scared of bikes. It might not look the greatest right now, but that's besides the point.

I CAN RIDE IT!

First, we get into the starting position:















Then, we GO! VROOOOMMMMMM!




JJ is currently working on changing it's color to somewhat look like the following picture:



I've always dreamed of owning a light blue Vespa. Now, my dreams can somewhat come true.

I'll be posting photos of when it's complete. I will also be wearing a white helmet and old fashioned goggles to add to the fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.