Thursday, December 6, 2007

Study of Project Runway's

Everyone gather around, I have something to tell you.

I have grown a liking for, Project Runway. But, did you know there is another Project Runway?

Project Runway, CANADA!

My favorite designer = Marie Geneieve. Check out her gallery here. What I like most about her designs is she always uses colors. Nothing wrong with colors. I also like Lucian. His gallery is here.

I'll take Iman hosting this show over, Heidi Klum anyday. I know, it's not the entire point of the show, but it's great for entertainment purposes. I just like how Iman talks, and says what she really thinks. "You missssssssed that!"

This show inspires me. I know, it's just a silly reality tv show. I want to design clothing. I have pretty much everything I need, so I should quit procrastinating and do something about it.

Season 4 of Project Runway (the US Version), is also great too. I haven't really picked who I like the most. I'm sure I'll swing in on the blog and tell you all about it.

You know what else? JJ likes watching this show with me. He even has input. Now, if I could just have him give me input when I go shopping, that would be awesome.

Wondering how to watch it? Download? Yup. Do it. Break the law!

No comments: