Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Study of Things and More Things

I know what you're thinking. "Nice blog Ash. Thanks for keeping us updated."

Do I always admit I'm a lazy blogger? It's kind of a redundant apology, and for that I apologize, for apologizing to much.

Anywho.... who is excited for Christmas?

Your not? Yeah, I'm not that excited either. Maybe I should put up my Christmas lights, and wrap a present or two to get me in the mood. I should be knitting some presents, but I just don't want to really make anything this year. Call me lazy.

But, who is excited to see what I did to my apartment? I am! You should be too!

It's just too bad I don't have the photos to show you just yet. Yes, I realize I ripped that ugly wallpaper off about 1.5 months ago, and I still haven't taken a good photo of what I put in place of it. But, I will. I will. I will. Soon. Like, tonight perhaps?

Moving on..

April 5th, 2008 is the official date JJ and I will be hitched. It's going to be small and quaint. Small = immediate families only. Remember this post? Well, I figure if I make it small, I might actually enjoy my own wedding.

So, that's basically it for my update. Yes, I'll post those pictures.

Oh, one more thing. I decided to start training for a 10K. That's 6.2 miles. Then, after I get up to that, I'll start training for a 1/2 marathon (that's 13 miles) then, on Saturday, April 19, 2008, 7:00am I'll run the 1/2 marathon at the Salt Lake City Marathon. Then, I'll get a tattoo that said I finished. Alright, that part was just a joke.

How about I go register right now, so I don't back out.

Sound like a good plan? I think so.

No comments: