Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Study of Books I'm Reading

My little blog readers, this is what I'm currently reading:



Hey Ape, have you read this book? What about you Mom?

I'm into it 130 pages, and so far so good.

I haven't read a book in a while. I've been watching way to much of TV, and waisting time. So, I've decided to utilize my time, and read a book instead. Even though, I'm not really producing anything, at least my mind is being exercised right? When I'm done, I'll tell you all about it.

Now, while I'm on the subject of books, I really enjoy this author's writing. Granted, all of her books seem to have the same story-line theme, I still really enjoy them. I feel like she puts facts into what she's writing. Instead of just reading a story, you get gain some knowledge as well.

Especially this one:



What I really enjoyed was the different point of views you get throughout. It's written in 1st person, but it's 1st person between 5 people. So, every chapter you change who's point of view you are getting.

It's too bad I didn't hate this book. That way, I could have actually have something to say about it. But, I don't. I really enjoyed it. So, you should read it.

The people who post on amazon.com, write reviews. Check both books out here and here.

1 comment:

Miss Dansie said...

I own Salem Falls, did you buy it?

I do believe it was the second or third book of hers that I read.

I like her books a lot. :) As you already know.