Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Study of My Music Devices

The following photo was taken a while ago, but it still has the same effect:

I have an accordion that lives in my house. My father gave it to me to learn how to play and I get it out once and a while. I attempt to learn "the black keys", but I get frustrated and set it aside. Or, I just play random keys and dance around the house.

Not anymore. (I'll still dance) but, I AM going to learn a gig on the accordion. Maybe even some Yann Tiersen. It's a fact. I am setting a goal, and it's going to be awesome when I get finished.

Otherwise, how about a photo where the ISO was up too high but, somehow it works. Here you go:

Another instrument that lives in my house, is a guitar. I've had a guitar in my possesion since I was 16 Years Old. If I actually kept up with learning how to play it, I would probably be in a band. But, we all have regrets. Me putting off my music skill is one of them. BUT, not anymore! The following photo is me playing... A BARRE CHORD. Now, I've attempted these chords before (again, get frustrated and go back to the basics), but not today. Today, it was a success!

The most important of all my instruments that live in my house, is my keyboard. Someday I will own my own acoustic piano, someday. The piano is where my heart is at.

Here are some old photos I took with pianos in them:



Isn't music fun?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wooo! what a fun cute talented etc and all in one creative post!