Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Study of a Trip to The Zoo

On Saturday me and The Dash (JJ) went for a much needed trip to the zoo.

The following are some photos we took of the adventure. (Be sure to click them for larger versions)




Photo: Me


Photo By: The Dash

Following Photos were taken by JJ and I took the last one.




First, these bears started out as friends, and whispered sweet nothings into each others ears:


Those sweet nothings resulted into a little foreplay:

Which, lead to this:

(All photos by JJ)

The following photos are of the baby orangutan, which isn't even a baby anymore she's already about 2 years old.

(Again, photos by JJ. I guess my camera stayed in my pocket most of the adventure.)





Then, the much talked about White Alligator.

(Wow. The following photo is actually one I took. Then, JJ's is next)



After walking around the zoo, JJ and I stopped and ate some fresh Kettle Corn and watched some very horny turkeys chase around a not so interested hen. Don't worry, nothing exciting happened. They just walked around for about an hour with their tail feathers out.

Finally! Photos I took.



While that drama was going on, we watched some mallard ducklings with their mama.




Yes, there was also some drama going on with the mallard male and female birds as well.

Speaking of Birds, here I am standing next to an Owl. Yes, the owl is staring at me. Yes, I should have taken off my shades.



We did walk around and look at more animals. My favorites (the cats) weren't doing anything special, but sleeping. Duh. There cats?

Oh well, at least I got to spend the day with this boy:



Isn't he cute? I think so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love yourh air lately! it's getting so long. and the giraffe;;;; i need to goto hogle.