Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Study of a Trip to Wendover, NV

First things first.

Have you noticed I changed the layout, again? See that awesome photo of me at the top? JJ shot that. Isn't it AWESOME? Isn't he awesome for taking such an awesome photo of me? I think so.

Anyway, here we are enjoying the drive out to Wendover, NV.



On the way, we stopped by The Great Salt Lake. JJ shot some photographs, of ME!





Afterwards, I tried eating him.



25 miles outside of Wendover, we stopped by and explored, The Tree of Utah.

Here is JJ standing on top of it.











Then, we arrived in Wendover, NV. This is how I feel about it:



This is how JJ feels about it:

Oh well, and least we got a curly fry that was the shape of a Treble Clef.



Gambling just isn't my thing. So, the next day we travelled out to The Bonneville Salt Flats. Which, are very very cool. I've driven by Wendover quite a few times, but never stopped to explore the vast openness of a bunch of SALT!

I'm not sure what these things are in the following photo:


(Photo by JJ Dasher)



This is the marker for the race track.







Turns out I like to take photos of JJ taking photos.






And, he likes to do it to me too!



Ladybug!




Even though Wendover is pretty lame, it was a good trip.




I sure do love this boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutecutecute. your nose. i want it. like bad. ohmyheck!
I♥ the photos too :)

-blair

Anonymous said...

Like the new design of the blog--cool! Glad u had a fun trip.

kevanrijn

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Bendover !~