Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Study of Things to Come

I guess you have probably noticed that I have not updated this blog for one week, and two days. I promised that I would keep it updated, but I've been slacking.

So, before I lose all my readers (if they really do exist) I'm going to jot down some things for them to look forward to on, TSON. I WILL update each day with one of these topics.

They are:

-My latest DI (thrift store) finds. Which includes an awesome bright green vintage purse, and some sweet looking dishes.

-My first trip to IKEA. Which, was on Saturday May 19th, before it opened to the general public. This is my new favorite store. Oh my! Such cute/stylish things, for a reasonable price!

-A video of me giving my precious cat, Izma a bath.

-A photo adventure of what it looks like when I go running outside. Speaking of running, my fastest time running, 3.5 miles is 38 mins.

-My attempt to put some awesome vinyl birds on my wall. My brother (and his wife) have a screen printing/vinyl making business. They were kind and made me the birds. We stole the idea. Oh well. Sue me. Here is what they look like (this is NOT my house):




Now, if I could just decide if I want to put them in the living room, or my bedroom.....

And finally:

-The gnomes I have living by my front door, protecting my front lawn. Maybe I'll even talk about my lawn. Maybe you will compare me to Hank, off King of The Hill. Maybe.

Look forward to these fantastic posts! I haven't died! I swear!

No comments: