Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Study of My 25th Birthday

Here I give you, the fantastic 25 candle birthday cake (a very sick) JJ made for me for my birthday.



I blew out candles a day late because, JJ and I have been under the weather. Sick for the past 4 days doesn't mix well with a birthday.

It was still good. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes.

Also, thanks to those that helped me make my apartment a bit more brighter with the magical textiles/things from IKEA. It threw up IKEA in my apartment, and I love it. A post about it will come later.



Here's to another year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late Birthday Wishes, Ash! I was freaking out on Saturday night because I saw Ape's text to me about dinner, and I'd fallen asleep (looong story there... let's just say I didn't sleep much/well on Friday night). So I thought I missed it, then I found out you were sick. Which is lame... but hey... combined birthday radness this weekend I hear!

And hey... I think you can rent a car now. And what is it with birthdays in this season? I just went to a combined b-day party for my brothers' wives (ie, both my brothers are married to women with b-days in the past week or so).

Unknown said...

You'll most certainly have to take photos of your apartment; a.) because it sounds awesome and b.) i love inspiration ya know?
i can't wait to check out ikea, i haven't been to one in years since living in utah and lakfjfjd its amazing.