Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Study of My Bike, II

The bike is finished!



Remember when I made this post? I knew you would. Anyway, JJ has put on the finishing touches on my bike, and now it is ready to be driven on the road.

I took it for a spin around the parking lot to practice riding it because lets be honest, I'm a bit scared to drive it on the road. But, in the parking lot I just like to make a fool out of myself and pose cheesy for photographs.


The Dash is such a nice boy to get this for me. One day I might upgrade to a bike that is bigger, and faster. But, for right now.... I'm content with this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't let the Dash's Dad see this pic. He'd ream you both out for letting you ride without proper footwear and a helmet! He wouldn't even let me practice in a deserted parking lot with full protective gear.... Your sandals and no helmet would make him nuts! :)

Anonymous said...

without full protective gear, I mean....