Friday, June 1, 2007

The Study of Memorial Day Traditions

Every year, the Sunday before Memorial Day my family, my Grandma and Grandpa Dansie, and my Uncle Trent and his family, take trips around to various cemeteries and place flowers on the graves of relatives. We visit the following cemeteries: Draper, Riverton, Herriman and Sandy. The following video is a montage of photos regarding the event that my mother made. She has made quite a few of these type videos, which I will be uploading more of at a later date.




The following photos were shot this year. Some people that came are not in the photographs. I'm sorry Cher, Erik, Taylor, Trent, Kris & Grandpa. :-)

Grace:

The Mother:

The Father:

Ape & Austin:

Grandma, Ape & Max:

Josh:

Allie:

Allie & Grace:

Sorry to get a bit off the subject, but everyone wanted a photo with my aviator glasses (well, almost everyone).

Kadence:

Austin:

Austin & Me!

Me and JJ:

Me & Grace:

Anyway, lets get back to the subject.

The following photo is me making fun of Grace, because everyone wanted her to smile for a photo and she didn't want too. So, I pretended like I didn't want to either.

Grace & Max:

My Uncle Danny's Grave (my mom's youngest brother):

My Great Grandpa Poor has a flag flying in his honor at the Herriman Cemetery:


That concludes the study of one of the many Dansie Family Traditions.

No comments: