Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Study of My Hair

Oh great, Ashley is making a post about her hairs. I bet you didn't know this was coming. Oh, you did? Well that means you want to read it, right? Let's start studying shall we?

You know what, lets don't. I realize it would probably bore you to death if I just wrote about.. hairs. Whoopie do?

In my head I had this post all planned out. I was going to compare photographs of how I've had my hairs really long, and really short, and everything in-between. But, you know what? That would just be too much work to do all that and frankly, who really wants to read that anyway? Or look at crazy photos of really dumb hair mistakes.

Like this one:



Overnight I started to look like her.



So, rather then bore you, how about we jump to what the whole point of what this post is going to be.

First point (which the photographs would have proven), I think I look better with longer, blonder hair. Second point, because of the first point I have ONE thing set in stone when it comes to getting hitched, and that is.. growing my hairs out as much as possible.

Is that really superficial? Probably. Then again, my blog is the study of narcissism, so it fits.

So, here is a photograph of myself taken on Saturday. I figure I have about 6 months.



Did I just mention when my wedding, could be? I did. It's not set in stone yet. So, pretend like you never read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're really going to grow your hair long...?? Really?? sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

yes there is a date --- just say it!!!!