Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Study Of Rants

//Begin Rant\\

I have to say a few things about people in blogland.

If you don't want blogger stalkers reading about your personal life, don't write about personal stuff that you don't want the people on the internets to see. Stop thinking it's "weird" that people come upon your blog and don't leave comments. It's like reading a book. Do you have to write a comment to the author when you read a book? Didn't think so!

Also, if you write something people don't like, they somehow don't agree with, and then they leave a rude comment trying to justify your actions, please don't freak out. Remember, you wrote it on your blog. If someone doesn't like what you write, or how you live you life, take a chill pill and get over it. You can't please everyone! Maybe even disable the comments! Problem solved. Oh wait, that wouldn't prove how popular you are. Hmmm... get a tracker?

//End Rant\\

Wait, forgot something.

//Begin Rant Again\\

STOP READING THE TWILIGHT BOOKS. THEY SUCK!!!

//Offical End to a pointless post\\

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh i keep seeing people reading those. its like harry pottery2!

Miss Dansie said...

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH!

I'm doing better at updating that you are.

GET ON IT!

Ash B said...

I like that you agree with me. And I like your blog. So I'm going to add it to my list so I can check it with my others. If you don't mind.

In other news, we still need to hang out. Ape invited me tonight, but I don't think I can make it. But soon. Maybe next weekend? Or the next.

:) Ash