Sunday, January 6, 2008

Study of The Loss of The Manhood

Looks like I haven't posted for a while. This obvious fact, should not surprise you.

Alot of things have happened since December 11th (my last post). Things like: Christmas, Christmas Parties, Christmas gifts, a surprise on the weight scale, knitting projects, New Years, Lets Become Actors , shows, hang outs with my sister, etc. You know, important blog worthy stuff.

But, what makes it on The Study of Narcissism as far as topics go?

This:

Kronk (my other cat), has lost his mojo. He will no longer have intense feelings for the ladies.



He lost his precious kitty balls on Friday. You think he would be pissed, and not talking to me. Oh no. It hasn't even phased him. Only took him a full day of lying on the couch, and he was back to his old ways.



It must be the Spinach Puffs. ZING!

No comments: