Friday, August 31, 2007

The Study of My First Wedding Post

Here it is people, my first post about my wedding.

I bet you've been waiting since I got engaged to here all about the wedding plans.

Right?

"Ooohhh my gosh.. I'm so excitied. I have my dress, the flowers the.. gahhh a;sldki341!!!!wuirppz/x.c,m1!#rka;djf!!!!!"

Wait, that wasn't me. That's how I sort of WISH I was. SORT OF. A teeny tiny dose of that girlishness would be nice.

But.....

I was NOT born with the bride gene or the wedding gene. What? There is a specific gene for this sort of stuff? Well, according to people at my work, this sort of gene actually exists, and I was not born with it. It's like I'm allergic to anything wedding. I have never been a fan of the, white! cake! garter! flowers! scene. Anytime I read, look, or think about planning anything that has wedding attached to it, I want to break down and cry. I even have. Numerous times. It only takes a few minutes of exploring wedding sites , and BAM allergic reaction.

Maybe they have some sort of benadryl that helps with allergic reactions like this?

Now, don't get me wrong. I love JJ. I can't wait to be Ashley Dansie Dasher. I've been engaged for over a month, and I still haven't picked a date. I just DO NOT want the traditional wedding that goes with it. I just want to wake up one morning and be married to JJ.

Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think calamine lotion might help.

I hope you can make your wedding as low-key as you want it. I hate big fancy weddings. If I ever get married, it better by way low-key, or I'll lose my mind.

And like I said at that god-awful Waffle place, you could always just run off to the justice of the peace... hell, couldn't your mom do it for you... she's all kinds of powerful isn't she?

AshDash will kick ass, though, regardless of how it happens, though. And I want a Sega.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online mastercard overnight tramadol hcl xr 100mg - tramadol hcl overdose