Thursday, July 19, 2007

Further Studies of My Cat

Just when I thought Yzma (my cat) had brought in all the creatures she could, I have something new to add to the list of creatures.

Here is the list:
-Dragonfly
-Numerous Katydids
-Earthworms
-A Mouse
-Baby Bird


JJ was home yesterday, and while I was at work he IMed me to tell me of her latest catch.

THIS:


JJ was so excitied!

A New Pet!

So, he stole it from Yzma before she could kill it. If he didn't, she would have killed it, and left it on the kitchen floor for me to see. Good thing he did. That is the last thing I would want to see hanging out on the kitchen floor, thank-you-very-much.

I told JJ to either kill it, or set it free. He said, "Nope, too late!". He was going to put it in the empty fish tank, and let it hang out in the computer room.

He must have been joking.

He gave it a name too, "Amzy" (that's Yzma backwards).

Oh great, now he's given it a name, now he's attached to it. A SNAKE!

So, JJ started reading online what to feed it. "Hey Ash, are you watering the lawn tonight?" I said, "Probably, why?". He said, "Well, if you see any worms that crawl out of the lawn, will you pick them up for my snake?"

"WHAT! Have you gone mad?!?! I'm not picking up food for your snake! I'll go buy you some worms at the store and never touch them, if you want me to do that instead."

So, after listening to JJ talk about the snake (and he was acting like an excited little kid) I decided it wouldn't be so bad, if it stayed in it's cage and I never had anything to do with it.

Now, wouldn't it be awesome if I had a photograph of this snake in it's new home? (Which, I'm not excited about... at all)

It's already loose in the house.

Time for the cat to go hunting again.

No comments: