Monday, July 23, 2007

The Study of My First 5K

After much pushing and shoving from JJ, (and staying up until 2am so I could get a copy of THIS) I ran my first 5K, Saturday July 21st at 7am, for Draper Days.

Here I am at the finish line, being Gene Simmons.


See any resemblance?


GO ME!

The course actually went in front of my parents house. My Mom, Dad, and sister were out in front of their house, cheering me on at 7:15am (it was about the 1.5 mark) and JJ was at the end taking photos.

It was the awesome. Here's to the first steps, soon it will be a marathon. SOON.

P.S.

You're probably wondering what happened to Monday Reviews? Well, it's been postponed. I wanted to talk about this, and I will be out of town this week. I'm on my way to West Virgina from Tuesday-Tuesday with JJ and Ape.

I'll pop in with a post, if something exciting happens. *wink

:-)

No comments: