Friday, August 17, 2007

The Study Of Kronk

I have been trying to post for the past 2 weeks. For some odd reason blogger wasn't saving what I was writing.

Or, so I thought.

Turns out, I'm just weird one. The problem is solved. Anyway, enough of the rambling. I've figured out the mysteries of blogger. I promise to post the last 2 days of the trip. So, I shall be back to regular posting.

Regular posting? Huh.

Anyway, time for a story.

Last Monday night at about 5:30AM, JJ and I heard a "meeeeeeew, meeeeew" outside. Half asleep me thinks it's just Yzma being her weird normal self. However, JJ wakes up and says, "That isn't Yzma".

He was right.

There was cute kitten at our window begging to come inside. BEGGING. Not only did he beg, he actually stuck his head inside the house! So, JJ let him in (while he is mewwwwwing) feeds him, and after about an hour of the kitty talking to us, he finally falls asleep on our bed.



He's been living here ever since. I mean, it's not every day a kitty climbs in your window.

He sure has made himself at home, Yzma is already teaching him her tricks.



Now, we have Yzma and Kronk.



See any resemblance?

No comments: