Thursday, August 30, 2007

Study of School Dreams

I keep having re-occurring dreams that I'm back at school.

These are not the type of dreams that consist of me walking around school missing certain clothing items (even though those dreams happen from time to time).

These dreams consist of me going to school, and then skipping school. Then I miss certain assignments, then I have to talk to the teacher about raising my grade. Or, I'm late to class, and I'm embarrassed. Or, I see a certain boy I like, and then having really ugly clothes on (see, the clothes are ON).

Sometimes, I'm even back in high school, and I don't graduate.

I have to wake up an convince myself that I am in fact, not in school.

Why am I dreaming stuff like this?

I have an Associates, is that not enough? Maybe it's time I went back. I've always wanted to be a school teacher. Maybe the fears of school are re-surfacing and that's why I conveniently forget to register each semester.

Or maybe, I'm just a huge procrastinator and my sub-conscious is telling me to knock it off.

Yup, that's it.



I need to purchase a shirt like this.

No comments: